Watchdog function

Hello Blynkers can somebody tell me what’s going on with the watchdog function with Blynk? Is there any change that it doesnt work correctly with Blynk?Also is there a correct way to apply watchdog into function to work well?

I’d suggest that you start by sharing at least some of the information that is requested when you create a new topic.
Important things are probably library version and hardware in this case, but generally the more information the better.

Sharing your code (correctly formatted with triple backticks, also explained when you create a new topic) and any other relevant information such as serial monitor output would also help us to understand the issue.

Pete.

int rainbowCycle(int SpeedDelay) {
byte *c;

uint16_t i, j;

for(j=0; j<256*5; j++) { // 5 cycles of all colors on wheel 
    for(i=0; i< NUM_LEDS; i++) {
      c=Wheel(((i * 256 / NUM_LEDS) + j) & 255);
      setPixel(i, *c, *(c+1), *(c+2));
    }

wdt_reset();
    showStrip();
    if(customDelay(SpeedDelay) == 0)
    {
      return 0;
    }
  }
}

I was reading about the documentation of watchdog function and I thought that was a good idea to put some code to reset the watchdog timer because my loop is running for too long,but instead of that its reseting the whole ESP8266.

I’m not sure how you think that dumping a snippet of code with no other explanation is going to help us understand the issue that you appear to be experiencing.

Pete.