View Timers Widget Times

Hello,
I would have some questions regarding the “timer” widget: if I insert it in a project and select the on time and the off time for what reason is it only displayed on the widget the off time? Are the set times of on and off repeated every day?
Thanks a lot

That’s not how it works, at least in the iOS version of the app.
The time that is displayed is the next trigger time for the timer. If the On time has already passed then it will show the Off time. If the timer has yet to start that day then the time displayed will be the On time.
Presumably it’s done this way to save screen space.

Yes.

If you want to see the on and off times, and to be able to choose specific days of the week (and more) then use the Time Input widget.

Pete

That’s not how it works, at least in the iOS version of the app.
The time that is displayed is the next trigger time for the timer. If the On time has already passed then it will show the Off time. If the timer has yet to start that day then the time displayed will be the On time.
Presumably it’s done this way to save screen space.

Sorry but It is not correct, even when the off time has elapsed, only the on time appears.

If you want to see the on and off times, and to be able to choose specific days of the week (and more) then use the Time Input widget.

I need the on and off time to return the status of a bit and not millis () like the widget you suggested

Yes, that’s what I said. When the Off time has passed, then next trigger time will be the On time, which is what is displayed - at least in the iOS version of the app.

Then I think you’ll have a very long wait, or an interesting journey looking for a Blynk alternative which does precisely what you want.

The Blynk widgets are a toolkit of components that allow the maximum flexibility and functionality without the need to have a zillion different widgets in the toolbox.

The Time Input widget (which BTW returns the start and stop time in seconds after midnight, not millis) requires a little more programming skill, and often the use of the RTC widget too, but it can be used in a wide variety of ways. You could achieve exactly what you need with a few extra lines of code and a variable.
There are some good examples in Sketch Builder, plus examples on the forum, to achieve that.

Pete.

Ok, no problem, i solved it with a Text Input Widget and a couple of “If”, thanks anyway.