Video Widget stopped working on Version 2.28.7

also and the same thing happened to me, Video Streaming no longer works

I just sent the logs from version beta 2.28.9

Have you tried a not beta version app from 2.27.x branch? It differs from beta only in video support, as beta is mostly for investigation of a better video streaming library than in ā€˜normalā€™ appā€™s version.

It seems there has been a bug with ā€˜force tcpā€™ set up in the appā€™s code. Iā€™ve fixed it in 2.28.11 build - if possible try it and send the logs if it still doesnā€™t work.

Hi @BlynkAndroidDev, yes thankyou the latest update as you mentioned now has my video widget working again :grin:.(force TCP ā€˜onā€™)

Early stages but I think the other issue that Iā€™ve reported in the past has also been fixed. This issue was if blynk was opened on a tab other than the tab containing the video widget, video would not streamā€¦ I would have to maximise the video stream to full size window then it would start to streamā€¦ Weird I know but this update seems to have fixed this, issue as, well.

Thanks again,
G.

Thatā€™s great news.

@AntonioFusco have you tried the latest build with fixed tcp mode for rtsp streams?

I tried the latest build and now it works, but now if I use two Video Streaming widgets only one works. I have two identical cameras with the same IP address but different port.

1 Like

@BlynkAndroidDev I wouldnā€™t normally use this forum to discuss Blynk 2.0 beta testing issue, but the two things are clearly related.

This is something that Iā€™d flagged-up when beta testing for Blynk 2 in issue #40, but that I forgot to look at again before we closed that issue.
This is what I said at the timeā€¦

I tried adding a second video streaming widget, and only the last video widget that was added is working (the original working widget shows a grey screen). Hitting any of the on-screen controls for the first widget (play/stop, expand to full screen) are actually controlling the second widget.
Deleting the second widget makes the first widget function correctly again.

Iā€™ve just re-tested in 10.1.15 and the behaviour is still exactly as described, but it works fine in the iOS version.

Apologies for raising so may things in one issue report and not re-testing thoroughly before closing the issue.

Pete.

1 Like

Hello everyone, I am writing again here because I have recently updated the Blynk version (beta) to 2.28.15 and the problem of the two Video Streaming widgets has not been solved yet (2 identical cameras with the same IP address but different port.)