Video Stream Widget

I am super anxious about this addition guys! Fingers crossed you can make this work. It would round out my garage door monitor / opener. My goal was to 1 be able to get alerts when the doors are left open on my phone and watch (this is done), and 2 be able to get a visual from my IP cam in my garage. (what you are working on).

You have a very very old version of the app. How can you see widgets through the dust? :slight_smile: )

1 Like

huh? :slight_smile: It was updated just recently.

On your screenshot Buttons are really old. ~6months :slight_smile:

Ah I follow now. That’s correct. I created that project a while back. I since merged it into a single app once I found out you added tabs. The new one has updated buttons. …and it has space for an ipcam view. hint hint :wink:

Hello any news about the development of the video steaming widget for raspberry?
It is already a very good app but, If this will be implimented it will be the killer app for development board

@AndySorriaux This is a very old topic. Much has already been done and the video widget has been available for some time now. Search this forum for recent topics about it for more info.

http://docs.blynk.cc/#widgets-displays-video-streaming