Value display .. 64 virtual pins?

When I set-up my first Blynk dashboard the value widget had option to pick 0 to 64 virtual pins I chose to use v60,v61&v62, now I setup my second dashboard and wanted to include those value widgets on my new dashboard as well but now the value widget only has option to pick 0 to 31 virtual pins, so fine I redefined the virtual pins in my first dashboard to v21,v22&v23 so now both dashboards work, however every-time the app re-logs-on the value pins on my first dashboard revert to v60,v61&v62 how can I keep my redefined pin numbers and how come I can only chose 0 to 31 pins now ?

Number of virtual pins depends on the hardware you work with.

ok second question answered, what about first question “every-time the app re-logs-on the value pins on my first dashboard revert to v60,v61&v62 how can I keep my redefined pin numbers”

What do you mean by that?

Are you iOS / Android ?

iOS… I built 1st project dash-board which retrieves a number of energy readings from node-red, it displays them on some value display widgets a gauge and a graph, then I build 2nd project dash-board and as well as some relays and some temperature readings from a esp8266 I display the energy value display widgets as well, fine it all works because I send 2 readings from node-red for each energy value 1 to 1st project auth code and the other to 2nd project auth code I want to use the same virtual pin number, like v21,v22&v23 in the node-red code so problem is :-

On my first project I change 3 virtual pins from v60,v61&v62 to v21,v22&v23 but each time the app re-logs-on the 3 virtual pins I changed revert back to v60,v61&v62 how can I keep my redefined pin numbers?

Forget it I resolved by deleting original value widgets and making new ones

This defect is resolved now. Sorry for the inconvenience.