Before creating the topic
- Search forum for similar topics
- Check http://docs.blynk.cc and http://help.blynk.cc/
- Add details :
• Hardware model + communication type. For example: Arduino UNO with Ethernet Shield
• Smartphone OS (iOS or Android) + version
• Blynk server or local server
• Blynk Library version
• Add your sketch code. Code should be formatted as example below.
Simply paste your code between ``` If you don’t format your code, your topic can be deleted by moderators.
I have created a program which uses 4 virtual pins (all V1) to turn on different sequences of leds in a neopixel ring.
It works by using a seperate case
for each virtual pin pressed.
The problem is I would like to use characters (like A or B or X etc) to be the case trigge r.
However the Blynk widget for a button does not allow characters to be inserted because only the number pad is active.
Can somebody explain how to use the ASCII codes for characters in this situation.