Use datastream´s Min/Max Error

Hi

It seems like there and error with “Use datastream´s Min/Max” on android in the past 2 -3 days
The value goes back to zero, It working in the web console.

/Torben

Hello,

Please need more information.

Did you update the value? And in what way? If through a widget, then through which one?

value goes back to zero in app or web? didn’t quite understand you

Just test it with version 1.6.4(96) working

Now with version 1.7.5(107) not working, goes to zero in on

/Torben

what widget is this?

But you have “Use datastream´s Min/Max” turned off, and 0/0 in the values that should be used instead.

Pete.

Styled Button
@ Peter yes , then you can enter another value
And true , I wrote use, thats was wrong it, should be not use :confused:
/Torben

So is this issue resolved for you?

Pete.

No you cant enter a local value
An as I wrote it was workning corectly for some days ago , so it posible an update to a new version

/Torben

So the description of the issue is…

When using the Styled Button in Android 1.7.5(107), if the “Use datastream’s Min/Max” switch is turned off, it’s not possible to enter your own values in the “off” and “on” fields.

Is that correct?

Pete.

Thanks Pete , yes

So, “On” and “Off” values with disabled use of datastream min/max are not editable on your side? Can you describe how exactly it happens? You can not edit the field in the edit fields, or it is not saved after exit from the widget editor, or something else?

I can edit , and add a value , then I push X and ← , when going back for edit , the value are again zero
So it is saved , until i run the the app.

/Torben

1 Like

Got it, looks like we had not deployed necessary update to the server. It should happen soon and will work without app update.

1 Like

Has the update been deployed yet? At the moment the issue is still there.

Strange that the probleem is only there when using the Android app, the iOS version is ok.

Looks like we released some inner model updates on Android earlier than we should. I will uploaded tomorrow a new version which will work correctly. You can switch to ordinary button before update will be available - it has no such issue.

in the mean time I inverted the logic in my application as it seems safer to comply with your defaults iso using exceptions :wink:

I’ve uploaded a new version that doesn’t have this bug for review in Play Store - so till the end of the week, it will be available to update.

I can’t find the new version. Google play still shows the version of Jan 14 2023.

@pierredebuysscher it will be available to update till the end of the week.