Two DHT22 sensors with nodemcu (v2) and blynk app via wifi

You’d have it working now if you’d done this.

Pete.

1 Like

I’m really sorry I missed that part, Pete.
It is not my intention to reject any help, but I am really new to programming and also the language does not favor the interpretation either.
I just have made your modification and it behaves the same way.
Sensor 1 only gets NAN results if booted connected to serial monitor.
As stand alone it works fine.
I have also tried to alternate the dht22 modules in the breadboard in case it were a defective unit, but the reading number1 continues to fail, so it must not be something hardware related .

The project im trying to make is a “gouldian finch incubator” and not sure if dht22 would be precise enought or sht30 will be a better choice

The DHT range of sensors are awful. They belong in the bin.

Pete.

1 Like

The best choice is AHT10 for $ 2.5, I am using it with my Nextion thermostat project

1 Like

why this sensor never wear clothes. looks awful

Now I think that also the failures of 1 sensor can be related to lack of power from the usb port. It has become more apparent when introducing a servo to my circuit. I think that is why the failures occurred much more with the serial monitor (usb powered) than with the wall current transformer.

brother. try 3.3V supply i assume your are using DHT22 module instead of sensor alone. 3.3V to supply. direct data to DX. ground to ground. booms magic happens