Troubles after update to 2.28.9

2021-04-14_184330

Screenshot_20210414-191649_One UI Home

:roll_eyes:

1 Like

Hi @BlynkAndroidDev, both logs on your wayā€¦ one selecting my local server, the other one to cloud server.
Let me know if you need something else

Regards

1 Like

Iā€™m uploading a new version with some crash fixes and app name fix, but I donā€™t think it will fix your ā€˜not registeredā€™ error. It looks like both servers return this exact error, and it is not a bug on apps side with the wrong message or smth else.

Does this user exist on your local server? Have you tried to reset password, for example - does the server sends ā€œPassword restorationā€ email?

I suppose it is a result of this appā€™s name bug with the library (as it sends app name as app identifier to the server) - it should be fixed with the new version. It should be available quite soon.

Yes, it does! Same user for local and cloud accounts

When I click on ā€œForgot passwordā€, my email is shown and click on ā€œsendā€ a message appears saying ā€œSomething went wrong. Please try again laterā€

Yep, got it, as I wrote above - I suppose it is a result of the video library name override bug. Next build should fix this issue.

1 Like

Cool!!
Leaving Beta tester till new updateā€¦ :wink:

Thanks for your support!

Updated to 2.28.10ā€¦

ā€¦And GiraffePlayer is still here :pensive: and the same behaviour

Logs sent

Regards

Can you check is there an update for you, there have been two 2.28.10 versions - the last one should fix the login issue. Iā€™m investigating why did the app name has not been fixed on your side. I will later try another fix and upload a build.

1 Like

Just pushed 2.28.11 so there will be no confusion about several 2.28.10 updates.