SuperChart MIN and MAX shadow

Connected Data Points might be a good lead for the devs. I did it probably long time ago while experimenting with the SuperChart and not focusing on the shadow at all. So I can not confirm this, but as you said; before using the Connected Data Points option your chart was fine.

Actually it was before changing to NON-connected that everything was fineā€¦ but I think the issue may be more in the switching from one to the other?

If your project is not too big you might clone it and generate a QR code, this should not take you long?

Nah, I am finished testing on this issue for nowā€¦ just wait and see what the Developers think.

Could you check this build - is this issue still reproducible Dropbox - File Deleted - Simplify your life

Also weā€™ll soon release new clone logic, so there would be no issues with large projects.

1 Like

For me it didnā€™t make a difference.

Kind Regards

It just started working again (with the official apk, from the store), :smiley:

I am 100% sure I didnā€™t do anything, just stop and play coz my other chart was not showing data (stop and play makes it show data again). And I am on local server, so you couldnā€™t do anything tooā€¦

When switching to fullscreen mode the effect is still there.
Live is also working well.

ā€“
Cejfi

nice. silly question, how did you get the graph to appear on different lines - I canā€™t seem to find the options to do this. Mine appears superimposed on one horizontal/vertical axis. Keep in mind I am using IOS App.

Check docs.blynk.cc

As per the docs, I used HEIGHT, % and then set the ranges accordinglyā€¦ leaving 2% as a gap inbetween each for better viewing.

77-100
52-75
27-50
0-25

thank you. Have re-read the docs and now it makes sense. To be honest it was not clear when I first read it.

1 Like

Good documentation needs to be written by someone who fully understands the concept, yet can, at the same time, successfully translate that knowledge as someone who CANNOT understand the concepts :wink:

Any news regarding the shadow effect, still have it on my phone (reappeared again) ?

@Cejfi have you tried the logging build that @BlynkAndroidDev provided?

As said before, It didnā€™t make a change for me.

ā€“
Cejfi

Did you send the logs from the logging build to the developers to try to solve your issue?

1 Like

I can not find where the logs are stored !?

ā€“
Cejfi

@Cejfi after running the test build for some time you can long press the main title bar and it should bring up an email link to send the log to @BlynkAndroidDev

1 Like

Open about screen and it should have a ā€˜send logsā€™ option