Superchart live values stops showing values after a few seconds

Hello fellow Blynkers.

I have a problem visualizing the data in the superchart in live tab.
I’m sending values in a time interval using BlynkTimer. Now I’m looking at them in the live tab of a superchart. This works for a few seconds sometimes even up to a minute or longer. But then the superchart just randomly stops showing any values and freezes in place. This stays until I restart the project on the Blynk app or change the tab to any other interval and back to live again. Then this starts from new and the supercharts freezes like 20-60 seconds later. I don’t really understand what could cause this. One more observation is that if I wait a few minutes sometimes it randomly starts showing values again without changing the tab, but only for 20-60 seconds before the next freeze again.

My Setup is:

• A local server on Raspberry Pi 3B+
  • Sketch on ESP32 (Heltec Lora)
  • Sending values via BlynkTimer/virtualWrite reading them with PUSH (The values is simply voltage i can change with a poti in this minimal example)

For the timer’s interval I now tried different things:

• 50/100/150/200ms between each virtualWrite
  • 500ms occurs still, but seems to be less often
  • I also tried 10ms once and interesteingly this worked for 10 minutes straight without problems

Library version: 0.5.3

#include <WiFi.h>
#include <WiFiClient.h>
#include <BlynkSimpleEsp32.h>

char auth[] = "XXX";
char ssid[] = "XXX";
char pass[] = "XXX";

BlynkTimer timer;

void update(){
  Blynk.virtualWrite(V0, analogRead(36));
}

void setup() {
  WiFi.begin(ssid, pass);
  Blynk.config(auth);
  Blynk.connect();

timer.setInterval(100, update);
}

void loop() {
  timer.run();
  Blynk.run();
}

That’s quite an old library.
Are you also running old versions of the app and server?

Stating whether you’re running the Android or iOS app may be useful.

Pete.

Android App version 2.27.11 (should be newest available).
Just updated the library and it is version 0.6.1 now.
I don’t know where I can see the sever version (if not possible in the app, then I can’t access it right now).

Just tried 100ms timer again and problem still occurs.

make sure the value is still of a proper type. perhaps try to print the value tp Serial or check the value that is being written via GET request to Blynk API, or set up a terminal widget in your Blynk app and point it to the pin in question.

The issue is not that the values are not there. Just the superchart freezing somehow. I got a Value Display pointing to the same Virtual Pin that is always being updated without any problems.

The Server was on an old version too. I updated it to the newest version now and the chart still freezes.

Did u fix problem?
I’ve a same problem, but i think that superchart isn’t reason, because i set value display and data is freez too.
Can u rty to use blynk cloud instad respberry?
Did u try to look at monior in IDE for esp32? did data freez?