Superchart and BT ->CSV export not working, no email

First of all, Thank you a lot for your efforts solving this problem.

I updated Blynk App to version 2.26.4 and tested it with my current project.
Unfortunately its still the same issue

• csv export is not resulting in an actual email
  • only livechart is showing data, other timebases not (no data yet)

I also encounterd a new problem which was not there before:

• I power up my arduino with hc05 modul, open Blynk-App and push start butten -> working as expected, data is visible in livechart. LED on bt05 is switching from quick fkashing to heartbeat.

• when i push “stopp” in Blynk-APP bt connection fails to disconnect in most cases (not always). LED on bt05 goes from heartbeat to flashing for around a second and then back to heartbeat. i can’t reconnect Blynk-app ("Something went wrong when connecting with your bt device…).
    A physical reboot of hc05 module is needed at this point to reconnect blynk-app.

I am currently testing different ht05 moduls and arduinos, but without success yet.
Are there anything i could do to help you sorting this problem out?

another small thing:
In Blynk-app “Project Settings” option “keep screen always on” activated, is not working when SuperChart is in fullscreen mode.

1 Like

I’ll create a logging build for bluetooth/ble connection. How much time have you waited for chart data history?

On fullscreen mode - nice catch, we’ll fix it.

i testet 15min mainly and waited for hours :wink:

1 Like

Please install logging build - reproduce your issues and send me log (to send log - open about screen from projects list screen, press ‘send logs’ option - select gmail app, if needed add my email alex@blynk.cc):

I’ve tested chart with esp32 BLE - it works fine, after less than 5 minutes there are data in the super chart.

1 Like

Its working now, great work Alex!

Even BT connetion stability seems to be increased now :slight_smile:

1 Like