"SONOFF Clone" - Mini-ESP8266 Power AC Relay Controller

Awesome, lots of great ideas and tips here, thnx!

1 Like

thx for sharing, alot of good stuff in your project.

for now I learned how simple it is to monitor the wifi signal, wil be comming back to grab some more learning :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @Jamin I got some MAX471 and now I am having difficulties to (analog)read to trigger relay, tried dozens of example but end up with nothing. Can you help me with that if its possible ?

My advice is buy an INA219 and ditch analog input.

1 Like

So it will be easy to use INA219 than MAX471 ?
meanwhile I am ditching little push up will be great

1 Like

Yup its digital I2C connection instead of an analog voltage signal.

Check out my Power Monitor project using the INA219 and Blynk.

1 Like

Definitely I will check, thanks :smiley:

Wow Very Nice Project … I Will Make This One BTW

What is IP 192.168.1.2
This Is Device Static IP Or Router Ip
Please Help Me

It’s the server ip.

Get the latest code from my GitHub

1 Like

@Jamin what kind of link is that?

Not sure but I’m half asleep in bed so def user error :blush:

2 Likes

All Is Ok i Uploaded Code in My NodeMCU …With Auth Code And My Router Wifi SSID And Password
Its Show In Router Statistic IP With Hostname " ESP_0078B0" Router Admin Page IP " 192.168.1.105"

But Its Show Device Offline And Wasn’t Online Yet

What Is For Setting.h

define SERVER IPAddress(192, 168, 1, 2) This Is Router Gateway , My Router IP Is 192.168.1.1

Please Help Me I’m New Please I Hope U Understand My Problem And Not Angry :frowning:

Thanks
Waiting For Great Info And Solution

Are you running a local server?

if not, go to settings.h and comment out the line

#define USE_LOCAL_SERVER

like so

//#define USE_LOCAL_SERVER

Settings.h is where ALL settings are located… you will see the settings.h tab in your IDE.

1 Like

No Master Not Running A Local Server How To Setup It And I Must Need It ? Please Help Me Details Step By Step Info What I Need To Do First . I Hope U Little Free Time For Me

Nah just use the Cloud Server provided by Blynk. Local server is only for more advanced users. You can try it one day im sure :slight_smile:

Just comment out that line i mentioned in my post above, then compile and it will use cloud server instead and just ignore the ipaddress in settings.h

1 Like

Ok Master …

Go to github and download the latest code. I just updated it now to make it easier.

You should not have to change anything. It will connect to Blynk’s Cloud Server by default :slight_smile:

1 Like

Many Thanks Master

Its Show Error While Compile :

C:\Users\MANORANJAN\Desktop\ESP8266-Remote-Blynk-Switch\ESP8266-Remote-Blynk-Switch.ino: In function ‘void setup()’:

ESP8266-Remote-Blynk-Switch:63: error: expected primary-expression before ‘)’ token

Blynk.begin(AUTH, WIFI_SSID, WIFI_PASS, );

^

exit status 1
expected primary-expression before ‘)’ token

Whoops, error.

replace that line with this one:

Blynk.begin(AUTH, WIFI_SSID, WIFI_PASS);

Github repo updated.

1 Like

Many Thanks Master
Now Working Fine
I Will Wiring 2moro And Update In This post …

1 Like