[SOLVED] Turn on and off relay with blynk button and/or physical button

Hello Mrebaj, I am trying to use this code to connect my NodeMCU to control my light switch, i want to be able to control the light from the blynk app as well as from the physical button, right now i am only able to turn the button on from the blynk app but not from the physical button. do you have a diagram of your connections by any chance?

I want to make project with 4 channel with physical button my programiming knowlege 0 can u help me

This is not a forum where people do your work for you, this is the second thread I see you cluttering with this request.

No offense to you but no one here will do all work for you, If you want to work with mcus you at least need to start learning programming instead of just tossing out that you know 0 about it. It’s like trying trying to get a toddler to ride a bike if we were to try help you in this state.
Learn to:
Sit (arduino)
Crawl (basics of programming)
Walk (c++ for arduino)
Then people can help you ride your
4 channel bike.

5 Likes

very reasonable explanation @Fettkeewl :wink:

@Khatrichaitanya, forums are:

• to answer technical, reasonable questions

• or to share useful informations

• what was your technical question?

• what useful info did you share with others? (i think that “my programiming knowlege 0” is not useful nor anybody is interested in it)

@Dmitriy I think this is a good example of an older (and solved) thread that needs to be closed/locked or whatever… One user jumped in 7 months after last post, then followed by two more just days ago. All asking for handouts.

1 Like