[SOLVED] Terminal widget duplicate strings

this project was working at first with arduino and bluetooth, then I changed it for a esp, and blynk. and it was running without any problems…

Is that latest app version? When this start happen? did you updated recently or something?

yes, it is latest app version , and this bug has 2 years ago, I did not put it any importance, because I had some prototyping projects running, to control lights, door sensors, with very simple data to show.

It is was fixed recently. And we can’t reproduce it. Please try to remove and add widget again. Maybe it will help?

Hello there, i am using the esp 8266 and working great but i have a problem : when the internet wifi signal is lost for seconds my indicators led widget will also get lost .how can i refresh these virtual pins every 5 minutes any help please

I removed and added terminal widget as you told me, but the problem is still there :sob:

any solution ??

Investigating.

Also I have problem of double prints on Terminal widget.
If it helps…
in my case I found that double prints occur when I launch Blynk App. If then I close the App and launch it again, terminal will print normally (one print).

If I repeat launching/closing the App - normally print.
If I relaunch the App after some time or after I clear RAM on my phone - double prints.

I am using latest library & LG L90

Hi, this weekend’s App update solved unwanted duplicate strings in my case.
Thank you!

1 Like

thanks, guys. I am really happy to ear that. terminal widget is vital to make a lot of projects.because all data must to be Trustworthy.

I’m closing this thread for now. We did the possible fix. However it could be not the last fix. So if you see it again please create new topic.