[SOLVED] Project no longer works.Connecting to cloud.blynk.cc:8442

I have a project that has been running on an Arduino Uno and a W5500 ethernet shield for about a year. It has stopped working recently. The App reports that my arduino is not in network. Serial monitor in Arduino IDE just repeats “Connecting to cloud.blynk.cc:8442” over and over. I changed nothing. I tested on new hardware. Same result.

I also tested hardware using a webserver sketch that did not involve using Blynk and it worked. I have searched and searched but not found a resolution.

Using blynk library v0.3.1.

Has anyone any thoughts?

Martin

Hello. You need to update to latest one. v0.3.7.

Thanks for the reply. Apologies, I thought I had the latest. I have updated, loaded the sample Arduino_ethernet sketch but the app now tells me that my ‘Arduino Uno was disconnected’ and the serial monitors gives me a login timeout message.

Hi,

I had the same problem too. Try this:manually set the IP (46.101.143.225) in the mobile application settings and changing blynk-cloud.com in file BlynkConfig.h to 46.101.143.225.

@Marti9t9 could you please post serial output here?

[0] Blynk v0.3.7 on Arduino
[0] Getting IP…
[5492] IP:192.168.1.65
[5493] Connecting to blynk-cloud.com:8442
[7602] Login timeout
[10602] Connecting to blynk-cloud.com:8442
[12712] Login timeout
[15712] Connecting to blynk-cloud.com:8442
[17818] Login timeout

PawKon, when you say ‘mobile application settings’, where exactly do you mean?

Here:

That’s fixed it! Cheers guys. I can now control the RF sockets around my house again. Strange that the mod had to be made but it’s resolved it and thats all that matters. Mark as solved!

@Marti9t9 did you change IP in sketch?

Dimitriy,
If you mean did I change IP in sketch before it stopped working, the answer is no. The code was working unmodified for months before problem arose.
If you mean did I change IP in sketch today, then yes. I did as PawKon suggested and changed IP in the App and in the Blynk library file BlynkConfig.h
After that, it started working again