[SOLVED] [Not a bug] State change error: undefined (mail.properties)

Hello, again. I was wondering why i get this error while trying to edit the mail.poperties file from the Blynk Administration

Thanks FunguyPro

This is not implemented. Only few specific properties could be changed via admin page.

do i need to implement them into the launch code this is what im using
“java -jar /home/pi/server-0.16.4.jar -dataFolder /home/pi/Blynk -serverConfig /home/pi/server.properties”

Yes. You can change properties via server.properties file as stated in docs.

This is all i can find in the docs

It doesnt say anyting about the server.properties file

What about this - https://github.com/blynkkk/blynk-server#advanced-local-server-setup

There still is no documents

What do you mean? There is huge page with instructions. Just use scrolling :slight_smile:

I know, but i cant find anything else on the page about email

What info are you looking for?

how to setup the email.preferences file i cant seem to get it to work

Doesn’t screenshot you made answer your question? If not - please ask what exactly you want to know.

1 Like

Download & Edit the example and put it next to your server.jar file. Very simple.

Ok, but i still get errors with them sending. Im using google and i have enabled less secure apps

@FunguyPro it works for the rest of us. What error msg do you see and are you sure you have the correct password? Maybe test with a new gmail account.

1 Like

I found it in the mail.prop file in one of the lines instead of “smtp” it had “#mtp”, i dont know how it happend

1 Like