[SOLVED] Blynk-multiple projects multiple boards

Have attempted this but when multiple boards linked to different projects, latency and failed actions occur is this entirely possible? All on the same account…not sure what multiple projects is for if only to control one device.

Hello, could you explain in details what happen and your setup?

I am using the standard Boards_Ethernet script on 2 arduinos. Each one has a separate authorization ID, but are linked under 1 account. When i build and test the panels there is a great deal of latency or non response from either of the projects. When i delete one project, the project functions as it’s own snappy self. I installed the server as well and experience the same thing.

Please show your code.

#define BLYNK_PRINT Serial    // Comment this out to disable prints and save space
#include <SPI.h>
#include <Ethernet.h>
#include <BlynkSimpleEthernet.h>

// You should get Auth Token in the Blynk App.
// Go to the Project Settings (nut icon).
char auth[] = "828ac74851914829b085ddd75dd5f272";

void setup()
{
  Serial.begin(9600);
  //Blynk.begin(auth);
  // You can also specify server.
  // For more options, see BoardsAndShields/Arduino_Ethernet_Manual example
  Blynk.begin(auth, "10.20.31.220", 8442);
  //Blynk.begin(auth, IPAddress(10,20,31,220), 8888);
}

void loop()
{
  Blynk.run();
}

Resolved
1 arduino running as per example the other with a hard coded mac and ip. There is a transition perion where the arduinos are offline when switching projects but seems to be running great!
i love the product… have dable with iot for a very long time including stints with cosm , iobridge, pachube.
The documentation for blynk is very lite and one has to rely heavily on the community. I find the community interesting but at this period in my life i am not patient to weed through the articles. I don’t profess to be an expert at anything although i work in this field, most of the time it is like the blind leading the blind.
a better example in the libray with static ip and options would have been a great benefit!
cheers!

Glad you resolve issue by yourself. Regarding docs - we haves such example here. Or you mean something else? Or maybe you know what could be improved - please tell us.

Thank you for your reply Dmitriy…
Please do not get the impression that I was nitpicking, but have quite a bit of experience in this industry.
Your own home page has a Documentation link that goes nowhere and a Help(soon) link that has been dormant for some time.
This is a super cool project and you are on the right track…you don’t want to disenfranchise anyone from using your product.
Technically I have worked for NCR Canada (more documentation than products) and more recently a software-internet company offering everything from connectivity to development in multiple disciplines.
I personally am very versed in cgi, perl,mysql,php and am the worst c, c++ programmer on earth. There are a number of times i evaluate a product by it’s ease of use…like others I don’t want to jump into the complexity of a unix box to simply turn on a light. I simply want to turn on the light.The Ethernet basic example in the library should reflect the sample example you posted from github, without the customer having to do his own discovery to get the product to work.

I have currently installed the local server and cannot save the local accounts,I have been pouring over the community section for a solution as to whether it is permissions ownership etc. Quite frankly I would pay you up to $100.00 (canadian) to have a complete out of the box image or flashed sd card. I would like to spend more time development in my own interest instead of the vehicle that provisions those interests. This may be a value added service for you and would spark more interest from the not so tech savvy or those that too many other things to do.

Don’t let me discourage you… I simply love the product and look forward to your longevity!

So does (lance == sharpie) ?

sorry figured this board out yet …yes…

Ok. Thank you for feedback. We’ll do our best.