Signon and Local Server Connectivity problems

I have an application what works well using the Blynk Cloud. I’ve been experimenting with running a Blynk server on a Rasberry Pi. I have created a seperate Blynk account and am using my IP address/port 9443 in the signon in the Blynk app. I uploaded a Sketch with the appropriate setting (IP address) of local server including the new authority token I got my Stetch/Blynk running with the local server a few times but its not consistent. I’ve been trying different networking setting on the Raspberry Pi to make the wifi connection to in more reliable.

My problem right now is this. I can no longer signon to the Blynk app using the account I setup for the local server. I get Incorrect password/email address. I know I am using the correct ones. Even when I try to reset my password I get an error and then when I try to reset password again it says - reset email already sent or something simialt - but I never receive any reset email. Sometimes it appears to try and connect (I assume my account passowrd is accepted) but then I get teh ‘check 9443 port’ error message.

Frustrated - since it has worked a few times but not consistently!

Hi,

Couple of things that may or may not be helpful.

I had a similar issue with my user account and password not being
accepted by my local server but put it down to finger problems.

But I successfully reset my password using
the admin interface (url: https://127.0.1.1:9443/admin user
admin@blynk.cc password admin).

I run my server with log level trace which I find useful for seeing what is happening altogether, especially errors. I have this line in my server.properties:

log.level=trace