Shared access

Hello!I’m reading two analog signals in my project, I’m using an arduino uno.But i want to share to other person only one analog value, not my original project. So I’m doing other project using bridge widget and using a NodeMCU, this board are receiving data from arduino, data that I want to share, then I have to share that access. Is it possible to have two different projects only with one board?

A few things to consider…

• A project needs a MCU device to work.

• A single project can have multiple devices, but I can’t see any way that a single device can communicate directly with separate projects without Bridge…

• Bridge will transfer data between projects, but only within the same account…

• Multiple people can use the same account and thus separate projects/devices, but each person can also fully access all other projects within same account. The exception is sharing…

• Sharing (Share access to your hardware, not to be confused with cloning) is primarily a demonstration like method… Read only of a master project, but still can see all running portions of it, so no seclusion possible without fancy coding and tricks to make displays blank unless proper button codes or terminal based password are provided.

So aside from aforementioned fancy coding tricks… the only other option I see is to have two seperate accounts, each with their own MCU (even if the 2nd one is just there to make the project functional) and using a 3rd party, cloud based, webhook/IFTTT type, transfer point for shared data between them.

2 Likes

Gunner

Thanks a lot for your help! I’m going to use NodeMCU (ESP8266) and Bridge Widget, and obviously a new project in the same account, it´s better for me.

Best regards.