Set property in Timer widget

is it possible read and then to set the timer widgets start and stop time from within an app?

Do you mean from within the Blynk app?

Pete.

Hi Pete,

From within the code running on the MCU.

I have some timers set up to provide start and stop times on my sprinklers but it would be nice to be able to do a global shift using a slider.

Are you saying that the timers are in code rather than a timer widget, and you want to change the duration with a slider?

If so then it’s fairly easy, just take the value from your slider, turn it into millis, and use it in your code for the timer duration.

If that’s not what you have so far, then you need to provide more info.

Pete.

Hi Pete,
Thanks for your reply, no it’s not in code, I’m using 10 timer widgets, 5 in the morning and 5 in the evening. 1 turns in the sprinkler pump and the other 4 are sprinklers in various parts of the garden.
Each widget directly controls a digital output which is directly coupled to an optical coupled relay.
I realise I could do it all in code but having the timer widget makes changing timing very easy.
I note several widgets have a “set property” function but I can’t see a reference for the timer widget.
Thanks
(I’m running iOS devices so can’t see the eventor widget)

I’m trying to do the same thing.

Using one timer widget as master, and the other as slaves, in my case the other timer are linked to another devices.