Send multiple values to blynk one command at a time

Hi, send multiple values to blynk one command at a time. (Blynk.virtualWrite (V1, V2, V3, V4,11,12,33,128.987):wink: Is it possible?
This would be good because of the delay in sending multiple commands. Or something (api, json, … to speed things up?

Maybe a for loop iteration could be used for consecutive writes.
Or a char array for non-sequential.

Depending on how many writes you want to make it might be just easier to write them one at a time.

Hi, what did you mean? It is not about the simplicity of writing, but about the speed of sending - for example, send 10-20 values in one command at a time than send 10-20 commands and each spends some time.
In my project I send about 200 values to blynkserver

If you try to do more than about 10 virtual writes per second to the Blynk cloud servers then you’ll start to run into problems.
There are ways around this if you are using a local server, but there are still practical limits.

Pete.

I know about limits, so I’m struggling to make an ideal post. Maybe if there was an option like sending data to my sql server
` ... WiFiClient client = server.available(); HTTPClient http; url = add_url+"?HDO="+sazba+"&odber="+POWERTOTAL+"&P_L1="+POWER1+"&P_L2="+POWER2+"&P_L3="+POWER3+"&vyroba="+vyroba+"&odber_CML="+CML_odber+"; http.begin(url); ... `

eventually using json, this would make it easier to communicate with the blynk server. I get troublesome ESP32 reboots if I use blynk

@Lubomir_Holik please edit your post, using the pencil icon at the bottom, and add triple backticks at the beginning and end of your code so that it displays correctly.
Triple backticks look like this:
```

Pete.

I’m sorry, fixed

Not really, it doesn’t work if you don’t use the correct characters.

Pete.

I may have to remove BLYNK from my project (solar production management). send data to ESPNOW - json from and to the other ESP32, which will only serve to communicate with BLYNK so that it does not hinder or restart the main system. damage
Maybe it would be worth considering with the creators of BLYNK.
Thanks for the answers
Lubo

You can sed a buffer with:

virtualWriteBinary(V0, buffer,lenght)

Regards