Send Data with the same TimeStamp using Blynk.beginGroup() in Edgent API

• Hardware model ESP32 CAM
• Blynk Library 1.1.0

I am trying to send a batch of data with the same timestamp using Blynk.beginGroup() and Blynk.endGroup() and the Example code for Edgent_ESP32

The Arduino IDE can’t compile and shows the following error:

Edgent_ESP32:37:9: error: ‘class BlynkWifi<BlynkArduinoClientSecure >’ has no member named ‘beginGroup’
Blynk.beginGroup();
^
Edgent_ESP32:41:9: error: ‘class BlynkWifi<BlynkArduinoClientSecure >’ has no member named ‘endGroup’
Blynk.endGroup();

Code:

[Unformatted code removed by moderator]

@Alvaro1 Please edit your post, using the pencil icon at the bottom, and add triple backticks at the beginning and end of your code so that it displays correctly.
Triple backticks look like this:
```

Copy and paste these if you can’t find the correct symbol on your keyboard.

Pete.

Pete,
Sorry but i cant to edit my post… when i pres the pencil icon it shows the history but not the editor.

Alvaro

@PeteKnight

Sorry but i cant to edit my post… when i pres the pencil icon it shows the history but not the editor.

Alvaro

posting a screenshot might help.

I give people 24 hours from the point when they are asked to edit their post to the point where I delete their Unformatted code, which in your case I did on November 26th.

I’m guessing that people have the ability to edit their post for a while, depending on their authority level within the forum. In your case I guess that it’s somewhere around 5 days before the post so locked and unable to be edited by you.

I’m guessing that your original issue is caused by you having the latest 1.1.0 release installed, rather than the latest files (which haven’t been bundled-up into a release yet.

If you hit the green “Code” button here…

then download the .zip file and import it into the IDE it should fix the problem.

Pete.

Yes, that’s actually why it didn’t work. Originally I used the 1.1.0 library from the Arduino IDE library manager which did not have this function yet.

Now I used the new library by installing the .zip from GitHub and it worked! Thanks for your answer,

Greetings.

1 Like