Security and certification and app limits

Hello blynk
@Pavel
@Dmitriy
This is a good project(Blynk) so I want something to me to be clear.
1 - How is the security level of data on local server or Apps or any data that stored and use by Apps and local server?

2 - is there any limitation services on Blynk’s Apps i mean that is there any time limite for use Apps or local server? Is there any time limitation for use Apps or server or other files?

3 - if we use a old version of Apps and server so Blynk stop Functions and users?or something like that?

4 - I want to know that for how long Blynk’s Apps and server will be free ?

1 Like

This question can be easily answered…

These, IMHO, are just random worries that can be applied to almost anything; air, water, life, Blynk.

2, 3 & 3) - Probably not. Probably not (but you miss out on new features). As long as they want :wink:

2 Likes

I trust in Blynk’s developer but this is Business and work and when i use Blynk i want to know that what is the plan of developer(so when i use or purchase a system or anything i need to know for how long i can use this service, …).
I hope, Blynk honest me.
I don’t want one day wake up and see that my Blynk is missed

1 Like

Then that is a question for their business side of the operation - https://www.blynk.io/

1 Like

Ok.
i have read on all part of the Blynk. Don’t find my answer.

1 Like

@Gunner You mean that free service is not trust?

1 Like

Did you miss the big green Contact Us buttons? I counted three, plus the popup and the link at the top of the page.

The only sure thing is death and taxes :slight_smile:

I am just trying to direct your questions to the correct location.

2 Likes

:+1:t2:
so please say to me that when Blynk completed, free service won’t be disappear :blush:

1 Like