Robot with Esp8266 Shield and Arduino Nano

Hi @Frank, I just realized you were not asking me regarding this number, you were asking to @MakerD:sweat_smile:, anyway, the 450 number is just where the scale starts (or ends) for the Pulse Width Modulation (PWM)

In the below example, the range will be between 450 and “maximo” (maximum). The INT “maximo” should be provided by a Slider Widget from 450 to 1023 (if you are using the ESP8266) to control the maximum speed of the robot

motorA = map(motorA, 129,255 , 450,maximo);

GPIO0 and GPIO2 are just the outputs used from the ESP to control the motor “B”, GPIO4 and GPIO5 to control motor “A”

You can connect the outputs to a Dual H Bridge Stepper Motor Drive Controller Board.

Regards,

thank you so much, you’re so enthusiastic.
I’ve done my project few days ago, but it still have any problems. Anyway, thank you again :slight_smile:
By the way, when i start the car, esp8266 run for a while and display “buffer overflow” in command, then i couldn’t control the car. I also changed the baudrate to 9600 (instead 115200) but the result didn’t change. Could u have any idea for this error?
I use arduino MEGA and esp8266v1.
Regard.

Hey Frank! Sorry I have been MIA for a minute. Had a few life changes this past year. I had to do a lot of non profit stuff to get funded to do this stuff too. I will start back working with it this week, review where I left off and what you and Psoro have added as well and see what it looks like. I see there is a new version of the chip available too so Im wondering if that will be easier or a whole new set of problems. Will update you later this week.