Android (Galaxy S8)
Situation: local server on RPI
Its rather specific and I think its due to the rather large amount of widgets employed. the bug however is consistent (repeatable):
I have 2 tabs in the first tab I have Leds (35), value displays (21) and Step H (7) widgets.
In the 2nd tab I’ve tried several times to add a super chart (where I track two values, which are also displayed on the first tab). I’m able to add it, change it but after a minute or so the widget is gone.
After several tries I noticed that when adding the widget NO energy was substracted! When I added the widget to the first tab energy IS substracted. Hence the widget on the first tab remains, but the widget on the 2nd tab keeps dissapearing.