Reset History graph

I am in the process of testing my history graph inputs, its working great however I had one value which messed up the display because the value was to large, so I divided it by 10 fine now its in scale with the other values, but how do I reset the graph to zero so that I can start logging from new ?

Not possible at the moment. I can recommend only change pin.

Would deleting the .bin for the specific pin not work?

Good question, I mean I changed the v-pins to different ones and that started a new graph and its working fine but what about the original v-pins can I use them for something else ?, will the original history data remain logged somewhere for these pins forever ?

It would. But this only for local servers =).

Yes. Indeed server already supports removing. But it is not made on applications side, cause we didn’t find a good place fro “remove” button =).

Well in my eyes you could stick a button or something in the History Graph Setting screen.
My MO is to use trial and error to set stuff up until I am happy with the result, for the history graph at the moment I should not try anything else until I can reset the graph or I will end up using all the pins !

Good point.

Perhaps using the existing button widget you can create a “special” pin that can be assigned to clear server history?

Or, on the login screen a check box to clear history on login?

I just started playing with this and I ran into the inability to clear the history data! bummer! I’d like to
add my +1 to get a way to clear the history!

+1^ every time that I reload some code onto my arduino it shows a dip where there was no data, bringing the minimum on the scale down and making it look no so good. So maybe a history reset pin or even better would be a user-defined scale so that we can just weed out the outliers. I don’t expect anything to happen fast, I’m just adding in my opinion. BTW I love blynk and all the hard work you put into this

+1 Not knowing about this missing option on the Blynk cloud, I used up the first 5 virtual pins for trial runs.:cold_sweat:
Another got polluted by erratic data which persists in the data-set.
Some kind of rudimentary reset-history option would be highly appreciated!

@Dmitriy Is there any update on this? This is very important to me as well. I’d like the ability to wipe the history clean when running tests without having to change PINs or projects.

No. as there is possible workaround it is not in priority list.

I can left swipe in the history graph window and a reset data dialog opens up, I am on iOS though. It’s is a great feature that was added with the last update.

2 Likes

It is done only for iOS.

1 Like

Thank you! Left swipe worked great!

Yes, thanks for creating this option. I have my pins back :grinning:

Works to me on Android 8.0.0
Thanks