Reporting widget question

Yes, it is working now, but those chars looks… see yourself:

scn1

Perhaps stripping them off completely before putting into .csv ??

EDIT: Never mind, everything is OK. Wrong import font encoding
Thank You @Dmitriy, really good job :+1:

scn1

1 Like

Dear marwin,

How could able to display multiple character in excel sheet. With report i could display only one.Have you tried writing in column format

What you mean by that? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: The above is just a raw CSV file imported into LibreCalc. If using Excel I need to replace separation chars as Excel defaults to system wide settings while Libre lets you choose settings during opening CSV file.

I have 49 parameter to view like voltage, current,frequency, total power etc with connect multiple node mcu devices. I config the report but I could able to see only 1 or 3 parameter from energy meter1. Other being not recorded. So I asked how u got the config for report generation. Weather value can be store in column below indivual current voltage w. R. T time? Instead of row one after the other.

Currently the value is stored on server only when a pin is assigned to stream in SuperChart widget. Only for those it is possible to create report.
I don’t remember the settings I were using- it was report meant for testing purposes.

Don’t know that, but for one reason I don’t think so: Internally the values are stored as a stream of timestamped (in milliseconds) pin values. The time is then very unique for every received value. In reports they are grouped per device and pin number (with pin name assigned). You can send to server an array of values, but I know nothing about possiblity to retrieve them in reports (yet I’m not saying it is impossible- just no knowledge)

I have assigned the virtural pin. i could able to process the every data
Thread info on my project
I reintiated the report widget hoping might config issue.The data recording for max 3 variable which are random.

Currently I’m on little vacation and because of the way my server is configured I can’t retrieve the reports. I will check tomorrow evening (CET). Since my last posts here I haven’t requested for any reports so can’t verify if your issue is specific to your project or it is “global” issue.