Read menu options from app without having to select any option

I would like to be able to send what the menu options are to my arduino without having to select an option to push it to the pin.

What I want to be able to do is modify the menu and add items, and then be able to call the full list of options dynamically into my arduino to use.

EDIT: Is it to simple to just use the following code and assign all menu options into a new array:

BLYNK_WRITE(V3)
{
HOPTIME = param.asInt();
}

Again would it provide me all the information without me having to select an option? So my menu options of 5, 15, 30 would then be sent to HOPTIME[3] = {5 15 30};

And for strings:
Menu options Saaz, Columbus, Cascade would sent HOPINFO[3]= {Saaz Columbus Cascade}’

BLYNK_WRITE(V3)
{
HOPINFO = param.asStr();
}

Hello. Nice idea. For now this is not possible.

@Dmitriy Bummer. As a workaround, what if I selected each option at the start of the code. That would then fill out the array with values? Following that another issue is: can I only get the Index of the option selected from the menu widget, but never the actual value/string of what the option was?

For example if my menu consisted of

Option 1 : X
Option 2: Y
Option 3: Z

Then I connect to my board and manually select option 1 , then select option 2, then select option 3. Would that result in the virtual pin having an array with array[3]= {x y z}; ?

If yes, would the code below still work to capture the full array once all options were selected?
BLYNK_WRITE(V3)
{
int i = param.asInt(); (Get the index number)
HOPTIME[i] = HOW TO GET THE ACTUAL VALUE OF THE OPTION SELECTED NOT THE INDEX
}