Problems with Sending and Receive Simultaneously

Hi, I have had some troubles with sending and receiving data simultaneously.
If I just receive it works fine or if I just send data to the app it works fine, but if I try to do both it does not work that well and the ESP8266 reconnects to the Blynk server again.

This is one of the codes that I have been trying to get it working with both send and receive. But as as I send data from the app it will stop working. (It does not even matter if I run a code that uses the data that I send from the app or not. For example, with this code it will stop working if I use a joystick that is not even in use.)

#define BLYNK_PRINT Serial
#include <SPI.h>
#include <ESP8266WiFi.h>
#include <BlynkSimpleEsp8266.h>

#include <SimpleTimer.h>

char auth[] = "xxxxxxxxxxxx";
int x = 0;
WidgetLCD lcd(6);

SimpleTimer timerSensors;

void sendSensorValues() {
  x++;
  lcd.clear();
  lcd.print(0, 0, x);
  Serial.println(x);
}

void setup()
{
  Serial.begin(9600);
  Blynk.begin(auth, "xxx", "xxx");

while (Blynk.connect() == false) {
    // Wait until connected
  }
timerSensors.setInterval(100, sendSensorValues);
}

void loop()
{
  Blynk.run();
  timerSensors.run();
}

Thoughts?
Is it something that I have missed?
Some interrupt problem or something?
Or maybe I should go through this in some other way?

Hello. Do you use latest library? Also is that 100 millis period necessary? Try to increase it to 300 at least and check if that helps.

I have tried to use different update intervals, but even if I use 1000L or more it will still reconnect if i try to sent to it from the app (at the same time it is sending to the app).
I use Blynk v0.3.1, the latest version.

Well, than most probably problem is in your wiring and power supply. We had a lot of similar issues when there was problems with power. Please check it, also you could search forum for similar issues.

I likewise, all hanging at the timer 1 sec. Tamer has increased to 10 seconds, all stabilized.