Problem with quickstart

hello everyone, i am having a problem with quickstart. i am trying to connect my esp32-WROOM with blynk but it never comes online and it always shows waiting for device online. i tried with my iphone hotspot and also with my home wifi but it still shows offline. please help me!
Region- ny3
arduino ide version - 2.2.1

the code is copied exactly from tempelate.

What does your serial monitor show?

Pete.

Hello Pete,

I tried connecting with a different hotspot and this is the serial monitor output

rst:0x1 (POWERON RESET), boot: 0x13 (SPI_FAST_FLASH_BOOT)

configsip: 0, SPIWP: Oxee

elk drv: 0x00, g drv: 0x00, d drv: 0x00, cs0_drv: 0x00, hd_drv: 0x00, w_drv: 0x00

mode: DIO, clock div: 1

load: 0x3ff£0030, len: 1344

load: 0x40078000, len: 13964

load: 0x40080400, len: 3600

entry 0x400805f0

[23] Connecting to Aayush's iphone

And on the Blynk QuickStart it still shows the same waiting for device to be online. And code is copied exactly from the Blynk QuickStart template.

@vpatel256 Please edit your post, using the pencil icon at the bottom, and replace your screenshot with the text copied from your serial monitor, and add triple backticks at the beginning and end of your code so that it displays correctly.
Triple backticks look like this:
```

Copy and paste these if you can’t find the correct symbol on your keyboard.

I’m interested in seeing the serial output from the point when the device boots, displays the Blynk splash screen and then connects to WiFi and then begins attempting to connect to Blynk.

Pete.

1 Like

Hello Pete ,

I have edited it. Initially there was no output in serial monitor and then I pressed the En button on esp and then it showed the output.

Okay, so it’s not managing to connect to your iPhone’s hotspot.
Newer iPhones default to 5GHz WiFi for the hotspot, and ESPs require 2.4GHz.

I’d also avoid SSIDs that jnclude spaces and apostrophes.

Pete.