Physical Button freeze (not acting)

Dear Pete,
Thanks for the advice, i will look that solution also.
Describe that, interrupt cant interrupt Blynk server. ))
During attempting reconnection loop is still freezing.
11:28:26.111 → Attempting reconnection #2

As I said before, interrupts don’t do what you are looking for, and…

Pete.

Dear Pete,
Blynk.disconnect(); also freeze system.
I decided change system. Going to use impuls relay+ light switch .
We can close this topic.
Thanky.

I’ve marked the topic as solved.

As I said earlier,

If you are using Blynk.begin and there is no internet connection then the code processing will stop at that point. It doesn’t matter what code you have after that point, that code will never be processed.

I’m not sure that this will deliver the same functionality that you’d get if you changed to an ESP32 or a NodeMCU plus port expander, or a de-centralised system.

But, I guess you’re better going for a solution that you’re comfortable with and that you understand.

Pete.

2 Likes

Dear Pete,
This solution going to work even there is no android. This pulse switch like latch relay and has two NO contact. So i can control light with pulse either from switch or android relay board. From NO contact android can get feedback signal light is on or off.

I think I’d go for one of the WiFi connectable DIN rail switches if it were me, but really the product you’re looking at isn’t much different to the standard relay boards that most people use.

I still don’t understand the unwillingness to look at products other than the Arduino.

Pete.

Standart relay de energised if there is no voltage of relay coil. But this relay keep energised once receive 220 V pulse from switch. Also de energised if second time receive pulse.

It depends how you wire the contacts.

Yes, and you can achieve exactly the same result using an ESP8266 or ESP32, plus you add Blynk remote functionality too.
But you’d need to throw away that 12 year old Uno technology.

Pete.

I am afraid of freezing. But, i will try with nodemcu also.