Nodemcu with Blynk problems

Hello everyone. I’m starting with arduino and I have a problem with my Nodemcu with blynk. When I use a button, D0 for example nothing happens. When I use a button D4 a led up.
Any boddy knows how I solve this?

D0 is the special reset pin, best avoided unless you want to reset the ESP.

Check the pinout for your device.

Hello buddy. The problems is not the D0 pin. The problem is any D. I can’t control with blynk. Just the D4 pin when click in on the blue led turn on.

What board are you selecting in the IDE?
What board are you selecting in the app?
Is the button set as SWITCH mode?

D4 LED is active LOW so when you use a Blynk button in PUSH mode it will go HIGH (OFF) and then LOW (ON). Other pins are not active LOW. Understand?

What board are you selecting in the IDE? NODEMCU 12E
What board are you selecting in the app? NODEMCU
Is the button set as SWITCH mode? YES

D4 LED is active LOW so when you use a Blynk button in PUSH mode it will go HIGH (OFF) and then LOW (ON). Other pins are not active LOW. Understand? YES

Now we have discussed active LOW and Blynk buttons in Switch mode does your system work?

If it doesn’t how do you know the other D pins are not going high / low when you press the Blynk button from ON to OFF etc? Are you using a multimeter, LED or something else?

Paste your formatted sketch if it’s not working.

Not work. I sow with multimeter. Just D4 turn on the led of nodemcu.

???

#define BLYNK_PRINT Serial
#include <ESP8266WiFi.h>
#include <BlynkSimpleEsp8266.h>

char auth[] = "cfdecd270dcb458d91a0ff381caeaxxx";
char ssid[] = "BBC_LU2";
char pass[] = "325446edm";

void setup()
{

Serial.begin(9600);
  Blynk.begin(auth, ssid, pass);
}

void loop()
{
    Blynk.run();
}

Which account do you wish to keep?

EDIT: I have removed the newer duplicate account as it only had that one post, of which I have inserted the contents above.

If you wish to add a picture to your existing account (this one) then simply edit your profile, no need to create additional accounts. Thanks