NodeMCU not connecting to local Blynk server any more

Hi Blynkers,
I need your help in getting my project back running. I have a simple NodeMCU setup for my weather station that connects via Wifi to a local Blynk server. Everything has been ruinning smoothly so far for 10+ weeks. Yesterday, I had to restart the NodeMCU and since then it is not connecting to the local Blynk server any more. I get:

[20845] Connecting to NAMARO_2
[27347] Connected to WiFi
[27348] IP: 192.168.188.54
[27348] 
    ___  __          __
   / _ )/ /_ _____  / /__
  / _  / / // / _ \/  '_/
 /____/_/\_, /_//_/_/\_\
        /___/ v0.4.7 on NodeMCU

[27422] Connecting to 192.168.188.86
[33690] Connecting to 192.168.188.86
[39940] Connecting to 192.168.188.86

As you can see I have updated to the latest library and also running the latest release on the server. Occasionally (after 10 restarts), I get a connection but then it disconnects quickly after. Wifi is super stable, router just next to the NodeMCU. I am using:

Blynk.begin(auth, ssid, pass, IPAddress(192,168,188,86), 8442);

Can someone guide me on finding the issue? How can I trace if the requests from the NodeMCU arrive at the Rasperry running Blynk server? I cannot find anything in the log files.

Thanks a ton,
Matthias

Have you tried restarting the local server?

Thanks Lichtsignaal, yes, I tries this already. It first connected but then I have the same problem. Any idea how I can troubleshoot this?

Are you sure the IP address is still the same? In the logs/ directory there is a blynk.log. If you do:

tail -f blynk.log

It will show you in real time what happens when you connect.

Thanks, will try as soon as I am back home tonight. IP addresses are still valid, I am running Openhab in parallel and its still up and running smoothly.