BLYNK
HOME       📲 GETTING STARTED       📗 DOCS       ❓HELP CENTER       👉 SKETCH BUILDER

New version of Blynk Platform. Sign up for Beta

I know, I know… Now You will need to learn how to efficiently wait :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I am totally exited about the new Blynk2, I am building a home automation system like many people here in the forum based on Blynk and I love the product so far.

I can totally understand, that the development of such a great platform can’t be for free forever, therefore I’m not against the plans to “make money” with the product.

However, I hope that the also Blynk2 will be available to all the makers out here for little money (and without subscription). Something like 5$ or 7$ for a “hobbyist license”, which allows only 15 devices to connect to the local server would be a fair price.
Another idea would be to allow only local ip addresses to connect to the local server in the “hobbyist license”.

0 Likes

Za jak dlouho to bude přístupné?

0 Likes

The latest email from @Pavel says…

“It’s almost ready for the first Beta users, but we need some time to go through the documentation and onboarding materials. We are working full speed on that. Sorry for keeping you waiting.”

so probably by Christmas :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Pete.

2 Likes

Christmas 2030 ?
:joy::joy::joy::joy::santa::santa::santa:

4 Likes

Vypadá to tak

0 Likes

mnoho :smile:

0 Likes

joe

2 Likes