New Server

Since the old server was replaced I originally had trouble connecting. I am now able to connect however I am still seeing dis-connects. I use a graph widget to read a temperature sensor. I have other button widgets used to control lighting. As long as the graph widget is scrolling, I can use the button widgets just fine (set as switch). When the graph is not scrolling, none of the buttons work.
The graph scrolls for 2s then pauses for 2s. The graph is updating regardless of the message that the Arduino is off line. I am using an iPhone 6 with V9.1, Arduino Mega R3, Arduino Ether shield and Blynk 0.3.7.
I am wondering if anyone else is seeing pauses/disconnect issues as I have described.

Thanks

We might need to have a look your code. Please remove AuthToken and post it here. Thanks.

Pavel,
I have sent the code and all information several days ago via private message to Dmitriy. Let me know if you need anything else.
Thanks

It may be more prudent to post it here, instead of sending it to one person. Four eyes see more then two :wink:

Just curious if you have found anything related to this issue?
Thanks

@mpo881 Hello, no, I didn’t have a chance to look into your code. Sorry.

Ok, no worries. I just wanted to be sure that you have what you need when you have time to look at things.
Thanks