New Beta Widget GPS Trigger?

The GPS Trigger is still beta ,but does anyone has an idea to read the trigger?
I did lot of test reading out a Vpin and leaving or entering the set GPS zone. but no trigger occured .

Anyone the give me hint how to?

It did work here, but I got other issues at the moment, so I did see it working. It switched our lamp at the dinner table on, but only if I’m at home. I think it just sends 0 or 1, like any other on/off widget.

What pin do you use?
And what is the script on tour Hardware so I can verrify

Good question … I already removed it because my hardware got unstable but I’m not sure if the GPS was to blame.

Added basic doc - https://github.com/blynkkk/blynkkk.github.io/blob/master/mobile/gps_trigger.md

I understand the code but it still does not work; I do not get a trigger when I leave/enter the GPS zones.

This is the code I used:

// #define BLYNK_DEBUG 
    #define BLYNK_PRINT Serial 
    #include <ESP8266WiFi.h>_
    #include <BlynkSimpleEsp8266.h>

char auth[] = “xxxxx”;

char ssid[] = “My Sid”;
char pass[] = "My pass ";

IPAddress ip(192, 168,x,y;
IPAddress gateway(192, 168,x,y);
IPAddress subnet(255, 255, 255, 0);

void setup()
{
Serial.begin(9600);

WiFi.config(ip, gateway, subnet);
Serial.begin(9600);
Blynk.begin(auth, ssid, pass);

}

BLYNK_WRITE(V4)
{
int state = param.asInt();
if (state) {
Serial.print("OUT ");
} else {
Serial.print("IN ");
}

}

BLYNK_WRITE(V7)
{
int state = param.asInt();
if (state) {
Serial.print("OUT ");
} else {
Serial.print("IN ");
}

}

void loop()
{
Blynk.run();

}

Please check that you have not only started the project with gps trigger, but also enabled location and granted permissions to location services (if you are on Android 6.0 or newer).

No GPS widget for the Iphone?

Sure I did!

I zoom into the area that I want the trigger to happen. However it does not seem to geofence the zoomed area, when I go back and look it has zoomed out again. Is it possible to maybe include a lock/unlock setting so that once you zoom into the area you can lock the position?

Further I find if I moved out the geofenced area and manually check my position in the widgit it picks up my current position and then assumes my that position. The above lock should sort that out.