New Android Release 2.7.0

Read two post up…

1 Like

Which local server does this work with? Do i have to use the -2 version or just 0.21.7 enough?

RTC is starting at 00.00 for me :sweat:

Im on blynk app 2.7.1 & 3.4.4 library

EDIT: but RTC currentTime is working on old sketch using old library… Weird?

Me is interesting also: what’s new in 2.7.1?

Enough.

Just crash fixes.

1 Like

OK, Thanks, Dmitriy.

What I have found with this is that if I make my gradient min/max something like 0-100 or 0-50 the colour works ok, if I make it 0-25, 0-35, 0-40 etc then the value is always displayed as green.

@Jason

They already fixed the issue I had noticed :+1:

As for what you are seeing… The colour gradient appears based on the scale you set (as compared to the data input). For example I have tested it with a potentiometer on an analog pin (range or 0-1023) and on the display that I set a range of 0-10. The display will still show the whole range of the pot, but the colour gradient will very quickly go from green to red (or blue) during the range of 0-10 and stay red for the remainder of the 11-1023.

I find that adjustability great for when showing the temperature… I set the gradient from 15-35 so that colour gradient is fully utilized in the typical range that my thermometer sees.

1 Like

Upon further fiddling I discovered the actual cause of what I was seeing, I had the gradient around the wrong way XD

In my defence I was looking at the colours from bottom to top (e.g. low to high values) when in fact it’s the shape of the droplet (i.e. the small “tip” is low and large “base” is high).

@Jason Yes, if you reverse the order of the ranges (i.e. using my temp range 35-15), the gradient will also reverse. But sorry, the drops don’t change orientation :wink: