Need help with BLE and Adafruit Feather Connection

I have been stuck on my project for the longest time trying to send data from an Adafruit Feather to blynk iphone app. Data being sent is from a thermistor

Am I able to send code or share to see what I am doing wrong?

Well as per the directions you erased in order to post this :wink: yes, you can post your Blynk code here…

Blynk - FTFC

But generally we recommend you get a sensor working with whatever library and driver support it needs (lots of information available in the internet) before adding in Blynk, as Blynk itself will not control the sensor. Blynk is a GUI for IoT communication that gets added to existing code.

Hi thanks for the reply. I have successfully had the thermistor printing data on the serial monitor but every time I add the blynk bluetooth, I can’t project it on the widget.

Ha, OK, I see you have since done so… please format it properly as per instructions.

Also do NOT use delay() in your code, as it stops ALL processing and can cause Blynk issues. Use proper BlynkTimer commands calling Arduino functions instead.

http://docs.blynk.cc/#blynk-firmware-blynktimer

Ok have taken out the delay and added the BlynkTimer. I still get on the app, “Device is offline” without data projected on widgets.

No… you still do not have any proper timer or timed function setup :wink:

Look here how a timer works…

Ok I think I am getting closer. For what I believe, I added the correct timers. Thanks for the links. So say I am just using pin A0 to read the thermistor. Would the declared and pins above be correct? ^^ I understand that there needs to be some virtual pin used but I am unsure where it would be placed in this code. Thank you for your help. Does it matter what virtual pin is used as long as it’s the same one e.g. V5?

OK first… put your Blynk.run(); back in your void loop()

Then, you only need the one timer name… it can have up to 16 different instances :wink: So just use timer.run();

And as for the two timers, aside from renaming the 2nd one, they need to stagger in timing otherwise they are trying to run both functions at the exact same time… for example…

timer.setInterval(10000L, myTimerEvent);  // runs every 10 seconds
timer.setInterval(11000L, BTalk);  // runs every 11 seconds