I need help with creating a project that uses the blynk app to connect to the raspberry pi 3 in order to turn a servo motor from 90 degrees to 0. I don’t know how or where to start and have been looking for any form of tutorial or guidance to help.
Before creating the topic
- Search forum for similar topics
- Check http://docs.blynk.cc and http://help.blynk.cc/
- Add details :
• Hardware model + communication type. For example: Arduino UNO with Ethernet Shield
• Smartphone OS (iOS or Android) + version
• Blynk server or local server
• Blynk Library version
• Add your sketch code. Code should be formatted as example below.
Simply paste your code between ``` If you don’t format your code, your topic can be deleted by moderators.