Before creating the topic
I have my eye on the Adafruit Metro Express combined with the Adafruit WINC1500 WiFi shield. My planned Blynk project will use all of the available Ain and digital outputs. Please advise me!! Should I break out the plastic…or NOT?
- Search forum for similar topics
- Check http://docs.blynk.cc and http://help.blynk.cc/
- Add details :
• Hardware model + communication type. For example: Arduino UNO with Ethernet Shield
• Smartphone OS (iOS or Android) + version
• Blynk server or local server
• Blynk Library version
• Add your sketch code. Code should be formatted as example below.
Simply paste your code between ``` If you don’t format your code, your topic can be deleted by moderators.