Necesito ayuda con mi proyecto!

Buenas tardes estoy necesitando ayuda.

Estoy usando este código que es para un sensor de movimiento, cuando el sensor se activa me notifica con la aplicación blynk. El tema es que se activa una vez y no para de notificar cada 3 segundos aprox.

Queria saber si alguien me puede ayudar con algo que me falte o este haciendo mal. Muchas gracias
Estoy usando un Nodemcu esp8266 y un sensor pir

#define BLYNK_PRINT Serial

#include <ESP8266WiFi.h>
#include <BlynkSimpleEsp8266.h>

// You should get Auth Token in the Blynk App.
// Go to the Project Settings (nut icon).
char auth[] = "mmm6wBcTqr0Pkoi3Je6dSlTptWEjwVhA";

// Your WiFi credentials.
// Set password to "" for open networks.
char ssid[] = "Angelsil";
char pass[] = "Angel525";

void setup()
{
  // Debug console
  Serial.begin(9600);

Blynk.begin(auth, ssid, pass);
}

void loop()
{
  Blynk.run();
} 

Please edit your post using the pencil icon at the bottom of the post and add triple backticks at the beginning and end of your code so that it displays correctly.
Triple backticks look like this:
```

Pete.

asi?

No, I gave you triple backticks to copy and paste, but instead you typed something else.
A;so, they need to be on an empty line of their own.

Pete.

ahora si! gracias

Okay, to stop the repeating notifications you need to use a variable as a flag, which you set to true when the notification is sent, then reset to false when you are happy that the PIR has reset itself.

However, you don’t have any notification code in the sketch you’ve posted, so I guess you have posted the wrong sketch?

Pete.

No, es el que estoy usando. Me envia la notificacion por Blynk, lo raro es que no para de enviarla y si le desconecto el sensor la sigue enviando.

Are you doing something in Eventor on Android?

Pete.