All three of my photons are offline, what’s the deal?

mine also cant get it to connect to app

Hello guys.
I was able to connect me to arduino. but I had to change the command line:
“Blynk. begin (auth, ’ cloud.blynk.cc ', 8442, arduino_mac);”
for “Blynk. begin (auth);”
Everything worked normally but if I put two arduinos on same network, there will probably be a conflict of Mac.
What I don’t understand is that all the boards worked well before the fall of the server.

I’d rather not reprogram my fleet lol, I’m sure they’re working on it…

1 Like

Yes …
I’m sure. These guys are good.
I will be waiting …

My particle electron also wont work with the same app that has been working before the server issues. Me being the donk I am, thinking it was from updating firmware to 5.0 and didn’t check the forums and thought it was a fault on my side and tried everything including refreshing the auth token which now cost me another 1,000 energy points because I have to generate a new shared link for my remote users :frowning2: my electron connects to the cellular cloud but the blynk app says it is not in network.

The Bylnk server not yet working !! It’s been 15+ hours the blynk is down and I am unable to connect , please find a solution .

i thought u said it start working no ?

Your device is connecting to the wrong server. Should be blynk-cloud.com:8442 in lieu of cloud.blynk.cc:8442 I think updating to the latest library is what fixes that.

Ref: http://community.blynk.cc/t/cloud-blynk-cc-host-is-no-longer-supported

1 Like

The app was working , so I thought that it solved all the problems , and now when working on my project it’s displaying error in CMD prompt , Please find the solution as soon as possible , I am very in need of it .
Thank you for your support

@ajay please install latest Blynk library. You are using outdated version.

Awe man, really? That’s kind of a bummer but I guess that’s the cost of cutting edge technology. Is there a message that goes out when updates are mandatory?

@superjuice yes. we did announcement 5 weeks ago.

@Dmitriy personally I only had my kickstarter e-mail as contact medium. No twitter, facebook or forum. Last e-mails from Blynk was about Blynk energy (march 25). I only now and then looked at the forum for information without the need to register. Yesterday when my ESP failed after a 36 day test, I looked at the forum again, saw the Fireman video and outage messages and wanted to respond. Before yesterday, no other information reached me.

That lack of contact-media was my choice of course, but I can imagine why others are somewhat surprised by the events. (BTW; I do think people should first read up on last days forum posts before opening another topic as most questions have already been answered).

All set now, thanks @Dmitriy. I removed and reloaded blynk libraries and all is well with the world. Seem to have lost all history for the last 4 months but if it was that important I should be running a local server I guess. I would be cool to have access to the blynk server csv files as a paid service or something in the future. Thanks again for the great support, I will sign up for Facebook or Twitter updates now.

We have all data. I just have no time to restore it right now =).

No worries, good to know, thanks

2 posts were split to a new topic: Can same project be run on Cloud and Local server

hi!

@Madhukesh, please open a new topic if you still need more info. this one is more than 1 year old + your question has nothing to do with “blynk server down” nor with “issues and errors” category!

actually, i think this topic should be closed. …someone with his privilege? @Costas, @Gunner

1 Like