Multiple E-mail with blynk:

What happens if you swap the email addresses around, or send another email to the first emaill address 10 seconds later?

Pete.

Try something like this :

void emailSend()
{
  Blynk.email("my_email@example.com", "Subject", "Your message goes here");  // Email 1
  timer.setTimeout(16000L, emailTwo);
  timer.setTimeout(32000L, emailThree);
  timer.setTimeout(46000L, emailFour);
}

void emailTwo() {
Blynk.email("my_email@example.com", "Subject", "Your message goes here");  // Email 2
}

void emailThree() {
Blynk.email("my_email@example.com", "Subject", "Your message goes here");  // Email 3
}

void emailFour() {
Blynk.email("my_email@example.com", "Subject", "Your message goes here");  // Email 4
}

i have test that one but for second email no emails has been sent, could you please modify my code with that last function you shared ?

thanks

i was swaped both emails, but no email recieved by both emaiil addreses.

I need your help still fail to send email to second email address.

Just use automations man.

hello
I have used that way, but I want to send two different Messages with the same subject, with first email address sent just an alert message while with the second one send other alert with different information like Phone number, Name etc.

Thanks!

I guess it’s possible using the automations, just make 2 automations one will send " message 1 " and the other will send " message 2 ".

dear
the received Email from blynk is it possible to auto change and send it with different message body
for example
in blynk we type "there is a fire " in message body
it is possible to send the same e-mail with different message body? changing “there is a fire” to “phone number XXXXXXXX and owner name: Any name”

if its possible code you share a link related to this topic?

Thanks!!

And here’s my email :

thanks bro!

use smtp library

much simpler