MQ-2 problem

Okay, if you want me to help with this you need to be much more forthcoming with information.

Pete.

I don’t understand, you told me that Blynk does not work with the analog sensor and it worked with the DHT11 because it is digital so I told you that I used the digital pin in the MQ-2 and it did not work and this is the code ??

Well, first of all it’s nothing to do with Blynk working with X, Y or Z.
I explained very carefully, multiple times and in great detail that it’s a limitation of the hardware that you are using not being able to use certain analog pins at the same time as WiFi.

You asked me if I wanted to see the code you use for your digital pin test, and I said…

so you’ve just dumped your code into a post and nothing else.
No serial monitor output, no information about datastreams and events that you’ve created, no information about whether your device is online i Blynk, no information about your actual MQ-2 hardware, no information about how you’ve wired-up your MQ-2 hardware, no information about how you’ve adjusted the potentiometer on the MQ-2 sensor and no information about your testing regime.

I’m not going to spend lots of time extracting this information from you if you can’t be bothered to volunteer it.

Pete.