Maximum number of Sub Organisation

Max number of sub-organizations - 200 organizations for the Pro plan

Hi

Can this be increased as we see Pro plan can be upgraded to upto 5000 devices.
For more devices we may require additional sub organization. Is that Possible?

Hello. I don’t think so. Where did you see this info?

check this out from your pricing page.
And my payment to upgrade pro plan is declining since payment gateway not supported for indian cards.
And paypal gateway available.

Thanks, I’ll check.

India is present in the Stripe, but it looks like it was added just recently, so maybe for now you can use mobile payments instead via blynk app.

The problem I see is the mix of limits. For example, there is a limit of 50 automations per organization. This means we can’t put all users under one organization and the suggestion in another thread was to do a sub-organization for each user. This is what we did.

But if we are only allowed 200 sub-organizations then I guess we are limited to only 200 customers?

Something needs to give or there are real limits on ho the Pro plan can be used.

I think if you have 200 customers, you can easily switch to a business plan without most of the limits.

That’s not true at all. To have 200 customers with PRO is $149/month. The business plan including iOS and Android apps is $1249/month. Almost 10times higher. This would only work if we charged a significant monthly subscription, but this is very difficult to do with consumers.

The only thing that makes sense is that the sub-organization limit increases with the size of the PRO plan.Or not limit automations in an organization.

How could these limits possibly work with the 5000user plan?

Any thoughts on this potential issue? I’m just not sure what the proper work around is.