Lost User Account

Recientemente compré energía para seguir creciendo en mis proyectos, pero repetidamente la aplicación se me cierra y abre con una versión de mi propia cuenta anterior. O sea, me abre un solo proyecto anterior donde solo aparece un proyecto y tampoco me aparecen los proyectos nuevos ni la energía comprada. Alguien me puede ayudar por favor?

I recently bought energy to keep growing in my projects, but repeatedly the application closes and opens with a version of my own previous account. In other words, it opens a single previous project where only one project appears and neither the new projects nor the energy purchased appear. Can someone help me please?

20FD7675-B0CE-4AFD-89AF-91F330FDDF1C

@Carlosbj, please, use English as common language to describe your issue in detail.

Muchas gracias!

@Carlosbj

Please send a PM to @Dmitriy (<-- click on his name and then click on MESSAGE) and send him the account information.

EDIT - Sorry, I didn’t notice your user level was too low to do this at the time. It is now.

@Carlosbj Please don’t duplicate topics… I removed your redundant one.

Have you followed the directions already given?

Also, your account, emergy and projects are NOT stored on your phone, they are stored on the server, so you can try completely removing the App and reinstalling with latest version.

Be sure to use the correct login information as each account is also completely separate from all others… thus energy purchased from one email account will not be transferable or visible in an older account.

Thanks Gunner! My account its ok now. You now why happend it?

Not a clue… but glad you are up and Blynking again

2 posts were split to a new topic: Blynk Cloud accounts not accessible after 1 year