Lost account and projects

Blynk have the fix available but it will break the service for too many static Blynkers until they are using the newer libraries. How does travelling stop you using a fixed IP in the Blynk app?

Hi Costas,

45.55.130.102 works for me in Nairobi and in Dar Es Salaam, but does not work in Bulgaria and Isle of Man.

139.59.206.133 works for me in Bulgaria, but does not work in Nairobi.

My idea is to leave behind hardware with connectivity and to be able to access it from different countries.

Regards, Ivan

AFAIK if you move all your projects to one server, i.e one IP address in the app, you will see the projects in Dar Es Salaam, Nairobi, Bulgaria, Isle of Man, Timbuktu and everywhere in between.

Do you mean if I put 45.55.130.102 in the hardware located in Bulgaria and then log in with the same IP in BLYNK it will work?

if (WiFi.status() == WL_CONNECTED && Connected2Blynk == 0) {
Serial.println("BLYNK RE CONNECTING … … ");
Blynk.config(auth); // in place of Blynk.begin(auth, ssid, pass);
Blynk.connect(3333); // timeout set to 10 seconds and then continue without Blynk
// Blynk.begin(auth, SSID, pass, IPAddress(XXX,XXX,XXX,XXX));
}
Regards, Ivan

Yes but I don’t like the IPAddress data type so for me it would be:

char server[] = "45.55.130.102";

Blynk.begin(auth, SSID, pass, server);

Do this with all hardware you have located around the world and set your Smartphone to use the same IP in the Blynk app.

Thanks for the positive feedback Costas.

One more question,

How to set the IP when I am not using:

Blynk.begin(auth, SSID, pass, IPAddress(XXX,XXX,XXX,XXX));

but:
Blynk.config(auth);
Blynk.connect(3333);

At that point I am already connected to Wifi.

Regards, Ivan

From my example I believe:

Blynk.config(auth);

simply becomes:

Blynk.config(auth, server);

Having a WiFi connection is not related to being connected to a Blynk server.

1 Like

Nice. I will give it a try tonight.

Thanks a lot Costas, as usually you are very helpful.
It is not the first time when I can move forward with your help.

Regards, Ivan

1 Like

I can confirm it works. Thanks

Hi,

Even I’m unable to access my account - mayank.raichura@gmail.com

Thanks,
Mayank

@MRaichura hello. Empty and unused accounts are removed. When did you use it last time?

October 2016. I’d purchased 5K energy points.

Please create account again we will fill it with energy. Sorry for inconveniences.

No worries. I recreated the account. Will you need a proof of purchase?

Also, just for my information, what is the time period for the inactive account to get deleted?

@MRaichura no need for proof. just send me your login email via private message. 3 months of inactivity.

Hi @Dmitry, thanks for creating Blynk! - I believe my account was purged due to inactivity, and in line with above messages, I have recreated the account with the same email address (xxx@gmail.com). Can you help with restoring energy? - I purchased a pack of energy on March 3rd, 2017, I can send you the receipt (from google play) if you prefer. - Also, can you restore the projects that were stored in the old account?

Hello. Energy granted.

Thanks!

A post was split to a new topic: After a long period of inactivity, I seem to have lost access to my account