Locked out of account

My app logged out, so I tried to log in using my email/pass and it says invalid.

Tried on PC same thing. Browser says password reset sent. No password reset, including junk mail. Forum uses different password, apparently.

Support email?

Hi,

Please clarify, did you register your account in Blynk 2.0?

I’m not sure. I made the account a couple of years ago. Can I send someone my token or email address to check on it for me?

Thanks.

So… there is zero support for an app I paid for?

Cmon guys. It’s a simple password reset request lol.

@xvv The old platform will be closed in 2.5 months. We announced the shutdown ~1.5 years ago. We no longer provide support for it.

1 Like

Well, I didn’t get any notification. I’ve used the app a few times per week over the years and check my email regularly. No notification. I will have to check out alternatives, not that you care. Thanks.

There is nothing better than blynk 2.0 :wink:

2 Likes

Okay so I’m over my emo phase about all of this happening long ago and the general surprise.

Now onto Blynk 2.0. iOS app store. All I see is the same Blynk app I already have installed. Is it the same app, or what am I doing wrong?

Thanks.

The only app available in the iOS App Store now is the IoT app. The icons look similar, Legacy app on the left, IoT app on the right…

Pete.

1 Like