Java exception thrown after updating to local server v0.21

Hello i’ve just updated my “local” server to v0.21 and it stopped working after i’ve rebooted it. Output from SSH console:

[ec2-user@ip-172-31-16-69 ~]$ sudo java -jar server.jar -dataFolder /home/ec2-user/blynk
Exception in thread “main” java.lang.NullPointerException
at java.util.concurrent.ConcurrentHashMap.putVal(ConcurrentHashMap.java:1011)
at java.util.concurrent.ConcurrentHashMap.put(ConcurrentHashMap.java:1006)
at cc.blynk.server.core.dao.RegularTokenManager$1.(RegularTokenManager.java:30)
at cc.blynk.server.core.dao.RegularTokenManager.(RegularTokenManager.java:25)
at cc.blynk.server.core.dao.TokenManager.(TokenManager.java:27)
at cc.blynk.server.Holder.(Holder.java:89)
at cc.blynk.server.launcher.ServerLauncher.start(ServerLauncher.java:62)
at cc.blynk.server.launcher.ServerLauncher.main(ServerLauncher.java:58)

I can run the server without a problem when i set dataFolder to empty/non-existing folder, but obviously I’ll lost all data if i run it like that. It is possible to download v0.20 from somewhere?

I do not see that version.
The latest version looks like v0.20.2

Nope. It seems like the they’ve pushed new version yesterday.

You are correct. I missed that one.
I tried that yesterday but now it works

@wiipro hello. please try this one https://github.com/blynkkk/blynk-server/releases/download/v0.21.0/server-0.21.1-SNAPSHOT.jar this was quick fix, so I’m not sure it will fully solve issue.

Thanks, i’ve tried it and i’ve managed to get that working somehow, but it is not executed after startup(in rc.local). I need to find out whats causing that issue.

@Dmitriy I’m getting a loop of Ready and Login timeout in debug serial. Have You changed the maximum allowed data send to server? Worked perfectly before. It seems that it disconnects right after heartbeat is sent. During that 10secs, it is communicating without any problem though. Or it is not sending any heartbeat, i don’t know how can i find out.

[9252] Connected to WiFi
[19627] Ready (ping: 28ms).
[29677] Login timeout
[45048] Ready (ping: 28ms).
[55099] Login timeout
[70468] Ready (ping: 29ms).
[80519] Login timeout